Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I've discovered it is too easy to be angry, not that such a discovery is unusual. There are just so many things wrong with the world and so many frustrations in life. It is easy to be angry at bills I can't pay, people I can't control, cars I can't fix and the list goes endlessly on.

Today I wish to stop pursuing the path of anger and move forward. Ok so yesterday didn't turn out the way I had hoped. So what. Today is a new day and I'm ready to do what I can today.

In the words of George Herbert:

Yet take thy way ; for sure thy way is best :
Stretch or contract me thy poor debter :
This is but tuning of my breast,
To make the music better.

Whether I fly with angels, fall with dust,
Thy hands made both, and I am there.
Thy power and love, my love and trust,
Make one place ev’ry where.

No comments:

Post a Comment